Anna D. Smith’s Art & Real Estate Blog
Anna D. Smith’s Art & Real Estate Blog is a page that summarizes noteworthy links; that are relevant to either artists, art collectors, art journalists, lovers of art, home buyers, home sellers, real estate agents, and/or daydreamers.
1 Billboard Accomplishes 2 Objectives
Art and real estate broker Anna D Smith is using a billboard to advertise her services and to call attention to the work of the California prison artist Donald Hooker who goes by the name C-Note. The campaign is running through January 31, 2022. Billboard Insider talked with Smith.
1 Billboard Accomplishes 2 Objectives | Billboard Insider™
What Is Great Art?
“What Is Great Art,” is a look at what makes great art and great artists.
What Is Great Art? :: C-note
What are some of the most disturbing paintings and artworks in history that you have ever seen?
A look at some of the most disturbing paintings and artworks in the history of art. The works of art selected, are from the opinions and tastes of Art critics to mere Art lovers.
What are some of the most disturbing paintings and artworks in history that you have ever seen? | Quora
How do I sell high-priced art for a high-class art gallery?
Gives a rundown of other questions that need to be answered first, such as is the artwork traditional or non-traditional, is the artist emerging or established, and the artist’s nationality.
How do I sell high-priced art for a high-class art gallery? | Quora
What are some marketing basics that an artist can implement to get their services out there if they are introverted and can’t afford to pay someone else to do their marketing for them?
An 8-step artist’s guide on how to market art for free.
What are some marketing basics that an artist can implement to get their services out there if they are introverted and can’t afford to pay someone else to do their marketing for them? | Quora
C-Note (dot) Org
The Official Website to document the career of Donald “C-Note” Hooker, the world’s most prolific prisoner artist. For art collectors, researchers, journalists, and other academic purposes, stemming from certificates, awards, event flyers, and press releases.
C-Note (dot) Org | C-Note
What is the most lucrative way to sell my art work?
A look at two marketing strategies based on Baseball’s two principals on scoring, the home run, or the base hit. The home run is based on Anna D. Smith’s strategy “Pricing”; while the base hit is based on Kevin Kelly’s strategy “1000 True Fans”.
What is the most lucrative way to sell my art work?
Celebrating Black Women Through Art
“Celebrating Black Women Through Art,” is a retrospective look at the visual exalting of Black women by American prison-artist C-Note.
Celebrating Black Women Through Art | Hood Over Hollywood
Black Love for Brown Pride: How Black Artists Honor Latinos
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, we wanted to look back at how African Americans have honored Latinos through Art.
Black Love for Brown Pride: How Black Artists Honor Latinos | C-note
ARE NFTs BAD?
From Reddit posts, to Fine Art and Real Estate Broker Anna D. Smith’s Artblog, there are some very disturbing stories about NFTs.
ARE NFTs BAD? | Artist’s Network
Articles I wrote
- 10 Steps to the cheapest way to sell NFTs
- 5 African American Artists in the Underground Art World
- 5 Notable Asian/Pacific Americans in Real Estate
- 5 Notable Hispanics in Real Estate
- 5 Notable Hispanics in Underground Art
- 5 Notable Women in Real Estate
- 5 Tips For Elevating Your Office With Wall Art
- 5 Women Artists in the Underground Art World
- 5-Notable African Americans in Real Estate
- 5-Notable Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in Underground Art
- A Guide to Buying a Home with Cryptocurrency
- A Guide to Buying Your First Home
- Abstract Wall Art for Silicon Valley Homes and Offices
- adsmith Advertising Services ~PayPal Checkout~
- Adsmith Mortgage Calculator
- Adsmith Newsletter
- April is National Poetry Month.
- Artistic Inspiration in the Sublime Spheres of Women, Landscapes, and History
- Bored Ape Yacht Club Nazi racism on Reddit – is it time for a change?
- Bored Ape Yacht Club’s White Supremacist Origins
- Businesses that Don’t Invest in Marketing, Don’t Succeed
- Create art to fuel you and others.
- Distinctive Metal Prints for Silicon Valley
- Don’t Be the Next New NFT Seller to Lose Their Entire Collection – Get a Safe Wallet!
- Effective Advertising Methods for Small Businesses
- How to Build a Recession-Proof Portfolio with Art
- How to Solve Your Overseas Gift Problem
- International Women’s Day, an Architect & Artist
- National Fair Housing Month
- National Fair Housing Month: How Do You Celebrate?
- National Poetry Month, a celebration of poetry that takes place each April, was introduced in 1996 and is organized by the Academy of American Poets as a way to increase awareness, appreciation, and impact of poetry in the United States.
- Planning Ahead with Digital Marketing Budgets
- Prisoners Need More Opportunities to Sell Art
- Retro Art Finds New Life in Silicon Valley
- Selling NFTs For Beginners: A Coinbase & Open Sea How-To
- Silicon Valley Wall Art This Season
- The Complete Guide to Real Estate Services in the United States.
- What Bigoted Memes Tell Us About Today’s Art Creators
- What is the difference between a Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Realtor?
- Why Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners Need to Buy Digital Ad Space
- New Study Reveals States Where Home Prices Rose Over the Past Year.
- The Ultimate Commuter Condo for Silicon Valley
- The Annual ICA San José Benefit Art Auction November 5th, 2022
- Investing: How a children’s book can make a great return
- My exemplary educational experience at Menlo Park Silicon Valley Sculpture Art Fair September 2022.